Jordan Why Not Zer0.2 SE Orange Pulse
Get reduced Shipping RatesFor orders over €50
Shipped todayIf you place an order before 3 p.m (GMT+1)
30 day return policyAnd a 100 day guarantee regulation
Secure payment methodIDEAL - Visa - Mastercard - PayPal
Controlled chaos. Why wouldn't you shoot? Why not dribble the whole field to score? Why not play a rebound ball, take every ball and give endless assists? The Jordan "Why Not?" Zer0.2 SE pays tribute to Russell Westbrook's calculated chaos by combining lightweight materials that work together in harmony - simply because it's possible.
We recommend ordering your basketball shoes one size larger than your normal size
- Made to move in: The round heel supports heel to toe settling while running.
- Dynamic cushioning: A Nike Air unit in the forefoot provides a light feeling and responsive cushioning.
- Sturdy and stable: The translucent strap around the midfoot keeps your foot in place for dynamic play on the field.
- Sturdy grip: The rubber outsole has a hollow profile for a light feel and flexible grip on the field.
- "0.2 // SE" printed along side
- Jumpman design on the tongue top and stamped into very overlay
- Russell Westbrook logo on tongue top and stamped into midsole
- Russell Westbrook signature
- "Why" and "Not?" molded into toes